Sorry, nothing in cart.
- Store cream cakes in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in an air-conditioned environment.
- Complementary elements and figurines on the cake may contain wire supports or toothpicks or wooden skewers for support. Please check the placement of these items before serving to small children.
- Make sure the cake is not exposed to heat and is served at room temperature.
- The fresh cream cakes, desserts and jars should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Cupcakes, cheesecakes, mousse cake, glaze cake and macaroons should be consumed within 72 hours when stored in the refrigerator.
- Use a clean vase and clean water
- Check the water level daily and replenish as needed.
- Don’t place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat.
- In case, the petal gets damaged remove it from the flower.
- Water the soil of the plant regularly; sprinkling on the leaves will be required from time-to-time.
- Avoid placing the plants in spots such as under direct heat or air conditioning ducts.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.